We are asking that parents and fans cheering from our school, do so in a manner that will represent Christ and MGAES well. This will involve the following actions to be taken.
- When a ref makes a bad call (which some will, some more than others) say nothing negative out loud. Thinking or knowing are completely different.
- When a parent from the other team says something inappropriate, say nothing to that parent, but if you need to, let the Athletic Director in charge know, or Mr. Mac.
- When a coach from the other team, or ours, says something you feel is inappropriate, say nothing to that coach, but let the Athletic Director in charge know, or Mr. Mac.
- While cheering for our team, please cheer positive comments.
- While cheering for our team, please cheer, DO NOT COACH!!!
- If you feel your child is not getting enough playing time, let Mr. Mac know, not the coaches, another parent, or your child.
- If you feel the coach is not using the correct strategy, let Mr. Mac know, not the coaches, another parent, or your child.
- We are changing the philosophy of what “true winning” is at our school. Please be a part of this “true winning” attitude!!!
- No emails or phone calls should be made to another school. The MGAES AD/Administration will deal with all communications between schools.