Welcome Parents and Students,
Some schedules you will need to know for the year:
- Monday-Please return Water Bottles
- Monday and Wednesday – PE Class
- Tuesday and Friday – Music Class
- Tuesday-Folders come home & Notes are emailed home
- Tuesday – Mrs. Strubelt Library
- Wednesday – Miss Thompson Library
- Friday – Water Bottles come home to be washed!
Other Important Information about Kindergarten:
Dismissal – 3:15 Monday-Thursday, 2:05 Friday. Early release days end at 12:30.
Birthdays – Some of you like to send goodies on your child’s birthday. Please plan on enough treats for everyone. Treats should be nut free and easy for your child to pass out. Please include napkins. If your child has a summer birthday, you may choose another school day to celebrate, such as their half-birthday.
PE – Our class is scheduled for PE on Monday and Wednesday. Please be sure that your child wears proper, non-marking athletic shoes to school.
Lunch – Our lunch is 11:00 daily.
Toys – Toys from home are not allowed in class.
Medicines in the classroom – Please do not send cough drops, pain relievers, vitamins, antibiotics, etc. to school in your child’s backpack or lunch boxes. If your child needs medication during the school day please check with the office or our school nurse.
Mrs. Strubelt and Miss Thompson