Who is KidZone for? KidZone is available so students have a safe place to wait before and after school hours. Students are not allowed to wait on school property by themselves.
KidZone Registration All families are encouraged to register for KidZone to give staff time to prepare for how many student will be on campus during extended care hours. Click here
Where is KidZone? In the Library in the 3-4 Wing (Entrance is on the East Side where the new gym is)
What is the cost? The charge for KidZone is $4.00 per hour and will be billed a minimum of one hour and in hourly increments. Students picked up after closing time will be charged a $10.00 fee per half hour and billed in 30 minute increments. Parents will be billed once per month with regular tuition billing.
What do the students do in KidZone? There are games and Legos and we advise the students to work on homework first. There are also G-rated (only) videos available.
What are KidZone hours?
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-8:20 a.m. (no charge after 8:10 a.m.) and 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-8:20 a.m. and 2:20 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Half Days: 12:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
What are the rules in KidZone?
- Snacks are not provided so we ask that students bring something for themselves if they know in advance they will be spending some time in KidZone.
- Please do not bring candy or gum.
What is the direct line to contact KidZone after school hours?
You can reach KidZone after school hours at 360-287-4254.