Who is Kid Zone for? Kid Zone is available so students have a safe place to wait before and after school hours. Students are not allowed to wait on school property by themselves.
Where is Kid Zone? In the old gymnasium.
What is the cost? The charge for Kid Zone is $4.00 per hour and will be billed a minimum of one hour and in hourly increments. Students picked up after closing time will be charged a $10.00 fee per half hour and billed in 30 minute increments. Parents will be billed once per month with regular tuition billing.
What do the students do in Kid Zone? There are games and Legos and we advise the students to work on homework first. There are also G-rated (only) videos available.
Who supervises the students? KidZone – Lisa Merklin
What are Kid Zone hours?
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m.-8:20 a.m. (no charge after 8:10 a.m.) and 3:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.-8:20 a.m. and 2:20 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Half Days: 12:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
What are the rules in Kid Zone?
- Snacks are not provided so we ask that students bring something for themselves if they know in advance they will be spending some time in KidZone.
- Please do not bring candy or gum.