The primary purpose of Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School is to prepare young people who:
- Function effectively as Christians by being committed to service in a secular world.
- Accept in practice and sentiment the mind and will of God as revealed in His word.
- Think creatively and not merely reflect the thoughts of others.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to succeed at the secondary level of their education.
- Are prepared for this life and for eternity.
We do this in fulfillment of our motto, mission, vision, and values.
Our Motto & Mission
We Learn, We Serve, We Love by living out our mission each day by inspiring all God’s children to walk with Jesus and equip them with skills they need for this life and eternity.
To renew the image of God in our children.
In support of our purpose, vision, and mission we are committed to:
- Creating a positive, caring environment where Christian love and virtue are taught by instruction and by example.
- Integrating the Bible into all areas of the curriculum and providing regular opportunities for Christian service.
- Upholding the distinct philosophies of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Respecting young people as unique individuals and challenging each student spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- Assisting young people in accepting responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- Promoting a stimulating environment for the development of lifelong learners.
- Maintaining close contact with parents, the church constituency, and the community.