On March 7 and 8, our K-8 students will be participating in our biggest K-8 fundraiser
of the year, a Jog-A-Thon! Your child’s PE class will be devoted to running and raising
money for our Worthy Student Fund. Grades K (Phelan), 1- 2, 5- 6, and 7-8 will be
running on Monday, March 7, 2022 and all other Grades classes K (Strubelt) and 3-4
will be running on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
Our goal is $50,000 to cover the rest of this school year’s Worthy Student Fund.
How can you help your student?
• Help them obtain sponsors (friends, family, neighbors, & church members).
• Record the information on the sponsor sheet included.
• If the sponsorship is for a set donation, please collect the money right then. The
money and sponsor sheet should be returned to the office by Tuesday, March
• If the sponsorship is pledged per lap, please turn in the money within the week
after the Jog-A-Thon, by Tuesday, March 15, 2022. Winners of the “Most
Amount Raised by Student” and “Most Amount Raised by Class” will be
announced at chapel on April 1, 2022.
• Please remember to send a water bottle.
We have some fun prizes to offer as a small thank you for your child’s excellent
participation! We will be looking for assistance in helping count laps. If this sounds like
fun for you, please let the office know! We’d love to have your help, you will have to
have volunteer approval and proof of Covid-19 vaccine or an approved
medical/religious exemption from the OR conference. Let’s make this an event for the
kids to remember!
Home & School Leader firstname.lastname@example.org